Sign Panel Rental Period and Removal
Post Up real estate services is a rental relationship between the agent/client and Post Up. When a property closes escrow or the post is no longer required at a property, the agent is responsible for prompt notification of post removal and any other services rendered via our website at www.postupsigns.com.
- Click the “Removal” tab on the homepage and you will be directed to your removal form. Please fully complete the removal form, click submit and your removal order will be sent to Post Up for processing.
- Be sure to enter the exact same address for removal of the post as used for the installation.
- When a removal is requested, the agent is responsible for the post being accessible for pick up by ensuring the post is not stored in a garage, storage shed, backyard etc. Agents and Homeowners are strictly forbidden from moving or removing installed posts. If a post cannot be recovered on the first trip a $15.00 trip charge will be assessed to the agent and further fees for lost posts may apply.
For any changes to an order you have placed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure we receive your order changes no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of your installation
- Emails will be sent to an agent at the following occurrences:
- To confirm the installation request
- When the sign has been installed
- To confirm the removal request
- When the sign has been removed
- When your sign panel inventory has reached (1) sign
- When you have requested a photo of the property to be taken of the property at the time of installation
Utility Lines and other Underground Lines
Please be aware that post up abides by the Oklahoma digging law and will contact Call Okie immediately upon order placement so they can determine the presence or any underground utility lines. This process takes a maximum of 48 hours from their receipt of the request, therefore your sign will be installed in 2-3 business days from the time you place an order.
Appointments with Agents or Property Owners
Communication should be limited to Post Up and Real Estate Agent. If a home owner has any special requests, please include them in the “Special Instructions” section of the order form when you place the order. If an agent requests an appointment with the installer, we will do our best to accommodate. Due to our high volume of installations we will only to able to call an agent 1 hour prior to the installation.
Permission for right to enter property
It is the agent’s responsibility to obtain sign installation approval from the tenant/property owner and if necessary, to inform the Homeowners Association that we will be doing a post installation and grant Post Up access to the property grounds. It is also the agent’s responsibility to provide Post Up with any gate codes to access a property.
Payment Policy and Delinquent Accounts
Post Up generates same day email invoices via freshbooks. Invoices payments are due within 21 days of receipt. There will be a 1.5% interest charge per month on late invoices You may make payments directly from your email invoice by using our online PayPal payment system. Simply click the link to view your invoice. At the top right of the invoice you will notice a Pay tab. Click the pay tab and follow the instructions to complete your secure online payment via Pay Pal. Payments may also be made through by sending a check to: 5600 N. Vermont Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Post Up offers a 30-day guarantee for the workmanship of our installed posts. In the event the post is defective or is installed incorrectly Post Up will visit the property to correct the problem and there will be no charges assessed to the agent. All original and initial charges for services rendered still apply.
Damaged, Vandalized or stolen posts
If a post is damaged or vandalized at any time there will be $15.00 reinstall fee assessed and billed to the Agent/Client. If a post is lost or stolen will there be $30.00 reinstall charge assessed and billed to the Agent/Client. If the post is not reinstalled or recovered there will be a $45 charge assessed and billed to the Agent/Client.
Lock Box Service
Post Up will attach agent owned lock boxes during post installation and remove and store them during post removal. Post Up will track each lock box by serial number, placed in a designated storage location at our Facility, and tracked by a data base.
- For lock boxes that do not have factory serial numbers, Post Up will create and assign a unique number and either etch, scribe, write with indelible ink, or label the number on the box.
- The agent will provide directions in the “Special Instructions” area of the order form as to where the installer will attach the lock box . If placement instructions are not provided, our installers will use their best judgment as to their placement. Any return trip to attach the lock box in a different place on the house will be at the agents’ expense of q $15.00 trip charge, if placement instructions are not provided. Installers will note the location of the lock box in the installer notes.
- If keys are in the lock box upon removal, our installers will bring them back to our shop. The keys will be held for five business days at which time they will be disposed of. If the agent requests the keys, we will deliver them at our convenience when our installers are close by during their daily route.
- In order for Post Up to provide this lock box service the agent must provide the lock boxes. For Supra Boxes they must provide the CBS, key cradle code, and the shackle code. For all other lock boxes they must provide the lock box code. We must have the lock boxes at least 3 business days prior to the install date. If not the install may be delayed. It is the agents’ responsibility to notify Post Up if any codes have changed so we can update our records. If we are not notified, an additional trip charge of $15.00 will be assessed and billed to the agent to remove the lockbox with the correct code.
- If the agent requests a lock box attachment or removal that is not in conjunction with a post install or removal there will be an additional trip charge of $15.00 assessed and billed to the agent.
- If the agent requests that the Supra Lock Box key cradle is unlocked after attachment, Post Up Signs LLC and the Supra key holder who attached the lock box to the house will not be responsible for any malicious activity. This in includes theft of the key cradle, missing keys, or any activity at or in the house.
- Post Up Signs LLC. or employees are not responsible for any missing, lost, stolen, or damaged lock boxes while attached to the house. Post Up sign LLC is not responsible for any losses at the house while the box is attached to the house.